Nestz provides delivery of orders across Australia and within business hours only. Our delivery rates may vary at times and are shown during the order process. All our products are priced in Australian dollars.
Please note that you may receive multiple deliveries from multiple couriers if ordering more than 1 item as they may be dispatched from various warehouses. You may request for a specific time for large item(s) to be delivered, but our carrier partners may not be able to provide you with an exact delivery time for small to medium item(s).
During the checkout process on Nestz, appropriate shipping fees on your order will be automatically added to your subtotal. Please rest assures that there are no additional fees or hidden charges, unless specified prior to purchase.
What you need to know
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive your tracking number and other details from us via the email you provided upon checkout if tracking is offered by the courier used to ship your item(s).
- You may need to sign a form from our courier partner, depending on the method of shipping you chose, acknowledging your order was delivered and received without any damage or fault and in proper condition. This also applies if you request for your order to be received by a representative.
- Please note that the courier may ask for a photo I.D, from your representative such as a driver’s license to ensure that your order is delivered safely.
- If you have any special delivery requests or instructions, contact us together with your order number and one of our Customer Service team will get back at you as soon as possible. Please note that there may be extra cost for some special delivery requests.
- If you or any representative will not be around to receive the delivery, you can request to leave the goods at a secure location. Please note that for such scenario, Nestz will not be responsible for any damages or lost of the item(s).
- Refunds will not be given for freight charges if the order has been dispatched.
- Orders are not cancellable once orders has been dispatched. Dispatched orders will be processed in accordance with our return policy
- Nestz will not be held responsible in case of situations beyond our control resulting to late or failure of delivery.
We will notify you via the email you provided upon checkout once your order has been shipped. Our courier partner may contact you in order to arrange a suitable delivery time. Assistance from you may be required for item(s) weighing more than 25kg when carrying it from the courier’s vehicle to the front door.
Free Shipping Exclusion
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details. Please kindly contact our customer service for more information if you need the item to be delivered to the remote areas to ensure your order could be processed successfully.
|NSW||2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899|
|QLD||4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959|
|QLD||4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999|
Freight Protection Insurance
Utmost care is given for all our packaging. However, there are instances where accidents may occur. As such, most of our delivery comes with freight insurance for an extra piece of mind. The freight insurance covers all damages or lost during transit. This will provide you with replacement or a refund if replacement is not available for your item(s). Please note that freight insurance is not applicable for item less than $100.
If damages are noticed on the packaging upon delivery, please raise the concern with the driver and make sure that you do not tick the box of “goods received in good condition”. Please contact us at email@example.com together with photograph showing damages on the packaging and the physical item(s) within 2 business days of item(s) arrival. We will then assess the damage(s) according to our policy. Please note that claims after 2 business days of item(s) arrival may not be accepted.