Nestz provides delivery of orders across Australia and within business hours only. Our delivery rates may vary at times and are shown during the order process. All our products are priced in Australian dollars.
Please note that you may receive multiple deliveries from multiple couriers if ordering more than 1 item as they may be dispatched from various warehouses. You may request for a specific time for large item(s) to be delivered, but our carrier partners may not be able to provide you with an exact delivery time for small to medium item(s).
During the checkout process on Nestz, appropriate shipping fees on your order will be automatically added to your subtotal. Please rest assures that there are no additional fees or hidden charges, unless specified prior to purchase.
Most products listed in Nestz is dispatched within 1-3 business days from the time of purchase. Risk in the products passes to you on commencement of delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the products after delivery. For peace of mind, we offer Freighty Shipping Insurance (for a small fee) on shopping cart page (bottom left corner on desktop and top of the page on mobile). The freight insurance covers all damages or lost during transit.
COVID19 NOTE: We are still open and delivering, however slight delay in delivery is expected.
What you need to know
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive your tracking number and other details from us via the email you provided upon checkout if tracking is offered by the courier used to ship your item(s).
- You may need to sign a form from our courier partner, depending on the method of shipping you chose, acknowledging your order was delivered and received without any damage or fault and in proper condition. This also applies if you request for your order to be received by a representative.
- Please note that the courier may ask for a photo I.D, from your representative such as a driver’s license to ensure that your order is delivered safely.
- Our carrier partners do not deliver to PO Box address, please enter full physical address on checkout.
- If you have any special delivery requests or instructions, contact us together with your order number and one of our Customer Service team will get back at you as soon as possible. Please note that there may be extra cost for some special delivery requests.
- If you or any representative will not be around to receive the delivery, you can request to leave the goods at a secure location. Please note that for such scenario, Nestz will not be responsible for any damages or lost of the item(s).
- Restocking fee may occur for undelivered goods and returned to us without notice.
- Refunds will not be given for freight charges if the order has been dispatched.
- Orders are not cancellable once orders has been dispatched. Dispatched orders will be processed in accordance with our return policy
- Nestz will not be held responsible in case of situations beyond our control resulting to late or failure of delivery.
We will notify you via the email you provided upon checkout once your order has been shipped. Our courier partner may contact you in order to arrange a suitable delivery time. Assistance from you may be required for item(s) weighing more than 25kg when carrying it from the courier’s vehicle to the front door.
Free Shipping Exclusion
Due to the limited access of our carriers, there are certain postcodes that we are unable to deliver to. Please refer to the list below for more details. Please kindly contact our customer service for more information if you need the item to be delivered to the remote areas to ensure your order could be processed successfully.
|NSW||2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899|
|QLD||4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959|
|QLD||4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999|
Damage In Transit
Unfortunately, items are occasionally damaged in transit. If an item arrives and the packaging is damaged, please raise this concern with courier driver and accept the delivery wit notes "may arrives damaged".
If you found item is damaged after it has been delivered, please take clear photos or videos showing the damage item and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 48-hours of goods arrival.
The typical remedy we offer depends on the circumstances, for example:
- Suggest a self repair (We offer compensation to you)
- Arrange repair by local trade-person near you
- Offer a partial refund as compensation
- Offer replacement parts or product (subject to availability)
If you have purchased Freighty Shipping Insurance, simply lodge your claim and you will be reimbursed accordingly.
Freight Protection Insurance
Utmost care is given for all our packaging. However, there are instances where accidents may occur. As such, For your convenience and complete peace of mind we offer Freighty Shipping Insurance (for a small fee) on shopping cart page (bottom left corner on desktop and top of the page on mobile). In the event you make a claim on your Freighty Shipping Insurance, the cost of the insurance is non-refundable. The freight insurance covers all damages or lost during transit. If Freighty Shipping Insurance is purchased on checkout, you will received emails containing your policy details and certificate of the insurance policy.
If damages are noticed on the packaging upon delivery, please raise the concern with the driver and make sure that you do not accept the delivery with “goods received in good condition”. Please contact us at email@example.com together with clear photograph showing damages on the packaging and the physical item(s) within 2 business days of item(s) arrival. We will then assess the damage(s) according to our policy. Please note that claims after 2 business days of item(s) arrival may not be accepted.
Should you choose not to purchase Freighty Shipping Insurance, we do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the products after delivery. Risk in the products passes to you on commencement (leave warehouse) of delivery.