3 Panel Wooden Room Divider - White
3 Panel Room Divider - White
Giving you a touch of orient, this 3 panel room divider is able to create simple style-lines for your living area, study or bedroom - providing privacy, creating space and decorating your home. A gorgeous feature that brings new colour and texture into any space that you like to have it.
Made of solid pine wood with metal hinges, it offers a sturdy structure for maneuverability. Combined with non-woven fabric screen, it is environmentally friendly material, has great liquid repellence and strength - ensuring this piece of furniture will last for a long time in your home.
It can be folded and store away in a handy spot easily when not in used. Totally made for space-saving purpose, it will be handy whenever you need it. Whenever you need a space for yourself, it's always possible now.
* 3 Panels
* Dividing rooms, creating privacy sections or office partitions
* Solid Pine wood
* Two way metal hinges
* Made with New Zealand imported Pine Wood - Natural colour with beautiful grain.
* Less than 10% of moisture content - Will not deform due to humidity.
* NC lacquer finished - Maintain beautiful grain itself.
* High quality hinges - Expand or closes panel quietly and smoothly.
* Non-woven fabric screen- Environmentally friendly material
* Foldable panels - saves space when not in use
* Flexible maneuver
* Easy to store
* Material: Solid Pine wood & non-woven fabric screen
* Colour: White
1 x 3 Panel Divider
1 x Assembly Manual
Beautiful product, accurately described & very prompt delivery
Love this plant, it hangs beautifully & livens up a previously empty space. Looks realistic but no watering or maintenance, perfect!!
The Lovina 2 door cupboard is really fabulous for small spaces where you just need to put extra things away. I originally bought 2 and they were so great I’ve now got a 3rd one!
The instructions for installing the runners for the drawers are not very good.
Can be tricky buying online- but these drawers are amazing! Great quality and true to picture.. Flat packs can also be tricky, took us (mostly my partner) bit over an hour to get it together, being sure the drawers are the right way saves time. Really happy with the look and functionality:)