1930s Junker JU52 Iron Annie Model Plane
Ford Trimotor’s European twin, the Iron Annie’s steel paneling is what sets it apart from aircrafts of its generation. Boasts mainly its comfort and dependability. The scale model iteration doesn’t take far after its real world counterpart. Parts separation and high attention on details make this plane model a treasure for most plane enthusiasts.
- An iconic European counterpart of Ford Trimotor. Iron Annie versus the Tin Goose.
- Characteristic steel paneling. Popular for its comfort and dependability.
- Handcrafted from corrugated and flat sheet metal attached to a lightweight frame.
- Exact replica of the original.
- Fully detailed cockpit and passenger cabin.
- Materials: Aluminium, Fabric, Wood, Rubber
- Colour: Silver
- W 98 X D 67 X H 26 CM
|Dispatch Timing||Normally dispatched within 3 business days|
|Notes||This item comes with 12-Months Manufacturer Warranty|