1930s Ford Trimotor Model Plane
Between 1926 and 1933 some 200 Ford Trimotors were built in Ford’s own factory. Corrugated metal on great thick monoplane wings was a German development, used in Junker JU-52 planes that were flying the Berlin-Rome-London route. Trimotors were flown by airlines, oil companies and wealthy individuals. The Ford Trimotor and Junkers JU-52 were pioneering aircraft that led to generations of Douglas and Boeing fleets of aircraft, soon to criss-cross the world.
- This scale model sports and amazing spot on representation of the real world vintage aircraft.
- Surface details and moving parts add a more realistic value to the model.
- All details are according to original plans.
- Handcrafted for superior craftsmanship and quality.
- Features authentic detailing including a propeller and a metallic steel finish for a timeless good looks.
- Materials: Aluminium, Fabric, Wood, Rubber
- Colour: Silver
- W 102 X D 67 X H 20 CM
|Dispatch Timing||Normally dispatched within 3 business days|
|Notes||This item comes with 12-Months Manufacturer Warranty|