Bronze Ship's Bell 5in - Medium
The helmsman rings the ship’s bell for every half hour of the four-hour ship’s watch. A ship is a round-the-clock operation, and ship’s crews work four hours on and four hours off. To change the routine two two-hour dogwatches usually run between 4 and 8 PM. One bell - One ring (say 12:30)… Two bells - Two rings (say 1 PM)... etc. until... Eight bells - Eight rings (4PM).
- Our bells are made of heavy solid brass, handmade and sand-cast.
- Modelled as an authentic replica of the bells rung by helmsman to sound crew rotation.
- The chunky hand knotted lanyard offers years of use.
- We offer four sizes of bells, petite to large, for beach house or boat. A true nautical heirloom offering clear & solid sounds.
- Bell produces a clear sound, bringing seafaring style to your interior.
- Material: Metal and rope
- Colour: Bronze
- DIA 12.75 x H 12 CM
|Dispatch Timing||Normally dispatched within 3 business days|
|Notes||This item comes with 12-Months Manufacturer Warranty|